Are you a high school student looking for an extraordinary summer experience? Look no further than the National Geographic Internship. The ability to fully immerse oneself in the worlds of travel, conservation, and narrative is unmatched by any other curriculum. As an intern, you’ll work with famous professionals to get crucial practical experience, participate in cutting-edge research, and support important initiatives. Embark on the journey of a lifetime and unlock your potential this summer.
|Male & Female
|Talk About It During Your Interview
|College Students / Undergraduates / Graduates
|Mentioned in Job Roles
|Equivalent Degree/Diploma Holders
National Geographic Internship in USA – Summer Internship Program
About National Geographic
National Geographic is a renowned institution dedicated to exploring, understanding, and conserving our planet and its diverse wonders. National Geographic has been at the vanguard of compelling narrative, ground-breaking science, and breathtaking visual images for more than a century. It encourages individuals to engage with the world around them by using its publications, videos, excursions, and educational programs. This fosters a feeling of curiosity, admiration, and environmental responsibility. National Geographic continues to change our knowledge of the Earth and enable people to influence its future. This is accomplished with the assistance of a global community of explorers, scientists, photographers, and environmentalists.
Available Internship Programs
- Video Production
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Digital Media
- Education and Outreach
- Science Communication
- Open to undergraduate and graduate students from diverse academic backgrounds.
- Applicants must demonstrate a strong passion for exploration, conservation, or storytelling.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Some programs may have specific prerequisites or preferred areas of study.
- Proficiency in relevant technical skills, such as photography, GIS, or scientific research methods, may be beneficial.
Benefits of the Program
- Gain hands-on experience and practical skills in your chosen field of interest.
- Work closely with top experts and professionals in exploration, conservation, and storytelling.
- Access exclusive resources, cutting-edge technology, and research opportunities.
- Expand your network and connect with like-minded individuals passionate about the natural world.
- Receive mentorship and guidance to enhance your personal and professional growth.
How to Apply for National Geographic Internship?
To apply for a National Geographic internship in the USA, follow these steps. Go to the “Internships” section of the company’s website first. Review the available internship programs and their specific requirements. Prepare your application materials, which usually include a resume, cover letter, and relevant portfolio or samples of work. Complete the online application form, ensuring all required information is provided accurately. Finally, submit your application before the specified deadline. Selected candidates may be contacted for interviews or additional assessment tasks.
The National Geographic Internship is a transformative opportunity that opens doors to exploration, conservation, and storytelling. You will make a significant difference by enrolling in this esteemed program and gaining vital experience, contacts, and connections. This program provides a special opportunity to realize your potential and help protect the treasures of our world, regardless of your interests in wildlife, photography, journalism, or environmental research. Apply now and embark on an unforgettable journey with it.